Monday, March 20, 2006

Guess Who's Back...

HEY FRIENDS REMEMBER ME!

Listen, I have not been able to update as I have been extremely busy spring-breaking. You didn't really expect me to take my laptop to Cancun did you? Exactly.

Of course that would have been awkward seeing as how I spent my vacation in Burke. It would have really pissed me off to have had to take my laptop to Cancun, leave it there for a week of beer bonging and sexual relations with gross frat boys, and then have to go pick it up again. Plus I could forsee an absolute disaster if there were any wet t-shirts left near the power cord.

This is going to possibly push you all over the edge, but I don't have time for one of my trademark Witty, Brilliant, and Sexy Blog Entries right now. I invite you to visit the archives for some Classic Jenn. You can re-live the time when I complained about classes. Or when I complained about my car. Or the president. Or Indiana. Or my health. If you want a challenge, you can try to find an entry where I mention the Beatles. But that might be tough. I suggest you try to find an entry with one or more numbers in the date.

DON'T BE TOO SAD because I will be back soon with my theory that Simon Cowell is a prophet, and my thoughts about how we should round up all the freshmen and keep them in a warehouse far away from me.

No comments: