Monday, February 26, 2007

Quincy Jones' middle name is, dead serious, "Delightt". Talk amongst yourselves.

Ok, we'll discuss the Oscars later, I am still being treated for Extreme Boredom and I don't think I'm emotionally ready to revisit that show yet. But I just need to say this.

Thank you, Rashida Jones. Thank you very, very, very much. I know you're catching a lot of flack for this Holly Hobby meets pregnant '70's housewife wearing her drapes a la Sound of Music getup, but seriously. You at least gave me something to do during this "show". Wondering why exactly you chose to wore the exact shoes that some of my friends wore to their Bat Mitzvahs in 1995 saved me from literally dying of boredom. The apparent addition of white tights to this ensemble? Just added another layer of intrigue. This was the Lost of Oscar outfits.

Whatever, you kick all sorts of ass on The Office and your dad is Quincy Jones, so you're all right with me. I haven't quite forgiven you for Little Black Book, but I'm working through it.

No comments: