Monday, February 19, 2007

Quote of the Week

My sister told me I could use this picture because, and I quote "people are going to be like 'oh, she's so hot, I want to get with that' and I'm gonna be like 'no, cause you can't'". No one can accuse her of not being eloquent.


"Caroline, you can't be 'gangster' because you aren't in a gang. That's just a fact."
-My 12 year old brother to my holy-hell-she'll-be-15-in-one-month sister. They need a television show, because you will never find two more opposite siblings in life. Josh's favorite TV shows are "The Colbert Report" and "Arrested Development." Caroline lives for "The Hills" and "Maui Fever." Josh's favorite band is The Who, and Caroline likes whatever effeminate eye-linered boy band that TRL tells her to like that week. In all fairness, it has to be said, she is like a freaking math genius and thinks Biology is like the easiest class ever, so really, we have no clue where she came from.



I need a break from the Britney Hair Fiasco '07. You want to see a bad haircut, check out my 5th grade school pictures. And that was paired with red plastic glasses, so, seriously, I win. I'm not going to post these pictures, as I hope to get married one day and I seriously doubt that any man who sees those pictures would want to risk offspring that might turn out like that when puberty hits.

No comments: