Monday, July 21, 2008

Brooke Hogan for president!

"You know what? I am actually not that much into voting. I think it’s kinda crazy that a woman is running, because I think that women deal with a lot of emotions and menopause and PMS and stuff. Like, I’m so moody all the time, I know I couldn’t be able to run a country, ‘cause I’d be crying one day and yelling at people the next day, ya know?"-Political pundit, medical professional, and scientist, Dr. Brooke Hogan.


QUESTION: If hormones and womens' troubles are to blame for bad decisions, then how do you explain why a grown man would choose to look and act like this?


I'm also curious if it was PMS that caused her brother to drive drunk at excessively high speeds resulting in a crash that left his "best friend" brain dead, then try to shirk responsibility for it. I'm just wondering. Then again, my tiny lady brain makes it hard for me to understand things sometimes.

No comments: