Monday, November 28, 2005

Whatever, you still won't get me to dress it in clothes

Uhhhhhhhh, ok. So I'll say more on this later, but I might as well be open about it so no rumors are started on the "net", if you will. And really, this does not mean that I have sold out or that I think it's ok to put santa hats or human clothing on animals. But....











































Yeah, so my family up and got a dog this weekend.


I mean, technically it might be a puppy, since it is barely 10 months old. However, at 80 pounds, I kind of think it is silly to call it that. Yes, it's pretty much the largest animal in the world, it is kind of like a horse. His name is Max, although it was originally Shooter-why yes, this dog is from West Virginia, how did you know? He's allegedly a lab/st. bernard/hound mix, although the lady at the shelter thinks it may be part newfoundland or something, I don't know the terminology. So yeah, it's really sweet and calm and whatever.

OK FINE I REALLY LIKE THE DOG AND I AM SAD THAT I AM NOT THERE TO PLAY WITH IT AND ALSO I GOT THIS WEIRD URGE TO TALK BABY TALK TO HIM. Are you happy now!??!

No comments: