Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Boobs AND Catholics for the price of one blog entry

Guys, if I told you how many hits this blog got in the 5 hours after I posted the link to the last entry in my AIM profile under the heading “WARNING: THIS ENTRY IS ABOUT BREASTS”, you would be SHOCKED at how pervy you all are (64, guys-64 different people clicked the link in my profile in a mere number of hours, about twice as many who usually click the first day I post a new entry when boobs aren’t involved. This isn’t including the CLASSY people who visit via the link on my facebook or have it bookmarked and aren’t swayed by promises of mammary glands. FOR SHAME.). I can’t really tell you who all the perverts are, because while I do have a counter thing, it’s very, very unspecific regarding location (i.e. “Virginia”, “North America”, “The Solar System Or Possibly A Little Further Out There”) so it does nothing except confuse me.

Anyway the point is people who have me on their buddy lists are sick and twisted and have dirty minds. Hence why I choose to be buddies with them.

Also...

REQUIRED MENTION OF ALL THE CRAP SURROUNDING "THE DA VINCI CODE":

A movie based on a fictional book in which there is graffiti on the Mona Effing Lisa: BLASPHEMOUS

A coke-head politician who can't even pronounce "nuclear" claiming that God talks to him: NOT BLASPHEMOUS-IN FACT LET'S ELECT HIM TO BE OUR PRESIDENT!

I love this country.

PS-While I'm busy offending all the Christians, I'd like to, as a public service, warn the Catholics to spell-check their angry offensive bumper stickers, like the one I encountered in traffic yesterday. Because while "you can't be pro-choice and b Catholic", apparently you are allowed to follow the "2 Live Crew Big Book of Grammar" (2 legit 2 b good at spelling...yo) and be Catholic. I mean...maybe it's factually correct, but WHY do you need this on a bumper sticker? The tackiness, it burns.


DISCLAIMER: I'm kidding, guys, and really only speaking about the religious crazies out there (and Lord knows-ha! Funny!-every religion's got them; my own is filled with so much in-fighting and judging that we can't even really be affected by all the other folks who want to kill/convert us.). Please don't be mad. Besides, soon the time will come when we'll ALL need to join together and fight those damn Scientologists.

No comments: