Thursday, July 27, 2006

Sunrise, Sunset

As you know, I never advocate leaving this page for ANY REASON.

However, I feel like I would be cheating you out of a crapload of awesomeness if I neglected to mention that my little baby brother, Josh, now has a blog (NOTE: he just told me I should refer to him as my "oldest brother, because it wouldn't be a lie").

He is:
-12 years old
-going into 7th grade
-ridiculously liberal and into current events and pop culture (he is OBSESSED with "The Colbert Report")
-way more clever and intelligent than I might ever be.

I'm not joking. The kid is funny. The title of his blog? "This Blog Goes Up To 11". See?

Plus he's super competitive and on a mission to get as many blog hits as possible (which is why he's updating it every hour or so...literally). So check it out. He's seriously just like me, but like a midget version of me with a Y chromosome and interest in sports.

No comments: