Friday, September 08, 2006

"Children of the Corn" called, it wants it's premise back

No, this was not taken during The Wicker Man. I'm just including it because it's nice to know that I have friends who view me being scared out of my mind at a movie as an opportunity for a close-up.

So tonight I witnessed the cinematic masterpiece that is The Wicker Man. I was cynical from the get-go; everyone knows that I consider Formica to be the most sinister of home decor materials. Wicker is not scary AT ALL. And a man made of wicker? Is that not just a glorified scarecrow, people?

Needless to say, it was just as hilarious as I anticipated. Got bless Nic "I'm The Creep Who Married Elvis' Daughter When I Got Too Old To Keep Dressing Up Like Him In Movies" Cage and his crazy, crazy eyelids. What is up with him, seriously? The guy is just nuts. He always looks like he's about to cry. I just want to smack him in the face and scream "enough already, man! Enough!"

No comments: