Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Truly, truly, TRULY outrageous

Dr. Will was ROBBED (ps-how pretty is he? If he were my dermatologist, I think I'd go around trying to get weird skin afflictions just so that I could visit him)


Because I'm sure you've been wondering, here are a few things that are annoying me right now:

-That a grown man who calls himself "Boogie" won Big Brother
-The fact that there's a character on Nip/Tuck named "Kimber". I'm sorry, that is just not a real human name. It is, however, the name of a character in a cartoon band known to millions as "Jem and the Holograms"

-This story on CNN.com. I don't know about you, but I'm getting really tired of bad things happening to good people

-George Bush's fake accent. Yeah, it's been annoying me for years, but the news was just running clips of his stupid speech from yesterday and I got a rush of anger. Because I don't think that a lot of people realize it's fake. Oh, you're one of those people? Get ready, I'm about to rock your world with this news: Bush isn't a southerner or a "real" Texan. He was born in Connecticut, guys. I wonder how many of his voters who elected him because they think of him as a "good 'ole boy" even realize that. He's from a wealthy East Coast family. So he can STOP WITH THE DAMN ACCENT ALREADY.

-Somewhere in this world tonight there's a new Spears-Federline spawn. And that baby ALREADY has more money than me.

No comments: