Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I even used a guillotine-related pun!

So allegedly I have this gig (YES! I have been waiting to use that word for like 15 years now) writing movie/tv reviews for a website. They'll run every other Wednesday, and you can find the first one here. It's on Marie Antoinette, which I loved but Natalie hated. Look, everyone is entitled to their own tastes, but I will say this: one of us is notoriously classy than the other, and it's not the one who "baked" a pie by pouring already-made jello pudding into a pie-crust and serving it to me and Eric...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Jenn,
Thank you for the very kind comment on my blog. It really made my week. Did you see that I put a link to your blog on my blog? It's cause I think you're really cool. And this whole movie review thing is great, right up your alley. I always enjoy your writing. You and Catherine would make a great team on that VH1 show where it's all pop culture trivia. I'm going to IU tomorrow for homecoming and to visit my sister, I'm so excited. Let's go to georgetown again soon. I need to go to the Steve Madden store (I'm pretty sure they carry size 11 shoes).