Saturday, October 07, 2006

We're bringing haberdashery back...

Something to note: when my mom took this picture, she actually said to me "what's up with the chin"? I know I've got a little Leno going on, but still, let's not be mean about it. Plus Caroline and I were going for the "ghetto" look that all the kids like these days (I'm not sure how my sister got the Kangol and I ended up wearing something that was forgotten and left under the table at the Mad Hatter's tea party, though).

Oh, Internet, I'm getting sick (I believe it's unrelated to that hat, but who's to say). I'm sitting here with my 18th cup of chamomile tea, nyquil, claritin, Flintstone's vitamins (NO JUDGMENT, find me a grown-up multi-vitamin without fish oil in it and we'll talk), and echinacea/goldenseal capsules that I bought a few months ago at Whole Foods and I SWEAR TO GOD, PEOPLE they work. They work, work, work. Note my confidence in the fact that I, a Journalism major who only passed science classes by the grace of God and a hell of a lot of tutoring, can cure the common cold that modern medicine can not.

No comments: