Thursday, February 22, 2007

Housewives, squids, and missing mascara, oh my!

You guys, I am SO RELIEVED that Marcia Cross finally had her babies. This picture has been freaking me out for weeks now. Please also consider the fact that she was actually due in APRIL. I don't know if human skin can stretch that much. If you are a twin or a triplet or whatever, please go call your mom and thank her right now. Come to think of it, I was two weeks over-due and 23 inches long (average newborn=18 inches) when I was born, so I'm calling mine as well.

Ok, also this story on CNN.com about a gigantic squid scares the ever loving hell out of me. I have a love/hate thing with the ocean. I LOVE the beach, but something about being out in the middle of the water and seeing nothing around for miles and miles and not being able to see what's under me makes me want to cry just thinking about it. I don't know why. Actually that's a gigantic lie, I know exactly where this fear comes from-there's a scene in The Adventures of Baron Munchausen (if you've never seen it GO rent it right now-like for serious, leave work and do it), one of my favorite movies as a kid, where they are like floating in the ocean and they see what looks like an island but is actually a giant sea monster. See, right now I'm remembering it and feeling a little shaky. We're action-packed with issues over here, kids.

I have nothing to write about, today has been kind of boring. Do you really care about how I found my missing 8 billion dollar mascara? Probably not. But it was exciting. Maybe you had to be there. For a small fee, I might reenact it and post a video on You-Tube.

No comments: