Monday, March 05, 2007

Ceftin is my Valentine

I know what you're thinking- and yes, I know that I'm two weeks late and that it's an antibiotic, but still. I need to sing it's praises. I feel 8902020 batrillion times better than I did this time last week.


DISCLAIMER: If you think that I'm a cool chick because I'm never label whore-ish and don't obsess about fashion or dumb girly things, stop reading and skip to the next paragraph. Thanks. Unfortunately, I still can't really taste or smell anything. And I am SO SAD because I got excited when I read about the new Coach fragrance in last month's Allure, and I got the cutest little sample bottle of it on this little key chain mailed to me over the weekend but I can't smell anything! And it's full of smells that I love, like sandalwood and green mandarin something that I've never really smelled but I know I'd love.


Oh, also! Mary-Kate Olsen! You are ridiculous! For some reason, the New York Times decided to give America's Favorite Living Troll Doll/Hobo a public forum in which to write an "editorial" (I use the word loosely here...read it and you'll understand) about....her favorite purse. It reads like a 2nd grade exercise on how to write a paragraph("I like frogs. Frogs are cool. And green. I really, really, really, really, really like them"). I mean, I know that the on-set Full House tutor probably wasn't exactly a world-class educator, but good lord. It's nice to know definitively how vapid she is, instead of just imagining it.


Also....

Tell me she doesn't look like exactly like Miss Havisham. If she's a style icon, than so is the pile of laundry sitting in the corner of my room right now.

No comments: