Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I'd love to turn you on

I just wasted an hour of my life watching "The 20 Sexiest Scenes" on Bravo. I disagreed with 90% of that crap*. First of all, I thought Ghost was great until I stopped being 13 and realized that a.) if a man that I said "I love you" to ever responded with "ditto", I'd be the one making him turn into a ghost and b.) ain't nothing sexy about getting clay in your underwear. The only thing I'll give them is the train scene in Risky Business; I forgot how cute pre-crazy Tom Cruise was.

So the countdown was hosted by Kathleen Turner. Guess what sexy movie moment is number one? I absolutely ABHOR Body Heat. That famous scene with Turner and William Hurt contains two of the things that I hate most in this world- moustaches (unless you're 1980's Tim Curry, don't come near me with that crap on your lip) and sweat. Plus the whole Hurt breaking through the window to get to Turner? No. No no no. There's a door right there, dude.


*man, am I glad I didn't admit that one of my favorite movie sex scenes of all time is the part in Clay Pigeons where Vince Vaughn is drinking a beer wearing only a cowboy hat and boxer-briefs, because it's right before his character, who's a serial killer, stabs that chick. And if I told you that, you might think I was weird.

No comments: