Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Takin' time to make time...

And suddenly it's 2001 once again and I am scared of my mail. Not that this was found in the mail, but I hear "anthrax" and I just go there. But ew, I'm really glad it's not 2001 again; I was blonde for the better part of that year, and it was a terrible life choice.

And on a lighter note....

Unfortunate Situation: Plugging your i-Pod into your car while you're in a parking lot surrounded by people and having an embarrassing song play extremely loudly.

Unfortunate Situation That Could ONLY Happen To Jenn: Having the parking lot be attached to a Jewish Community Center, and having the song be "Son of a Preacher Man."

True story, by the way. Happened last month. This embarrassing situation was after the one where I cried on the phone with the CVS pharmacist, but before the one when I slipped on spilled coffee at National Airport and fell on my bad knee-AGAIN. Essentially, if I leave the house I'm either going to a.)embarrass myself, or b.) get lost going somewhere I've already been 45 times, therefore embarrassing myself.

No comments: