Thursday, July 03, 2008

Hey, I have an idea where I can put the boots though

Me: Hi, I was wondering if you had any boots in womens' size 11 in stock (FOR MY 16 YEAR OLD SISTER WHO'S AWAY AT CAMP, NOT ME, DON'T LECTURE ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED ANY MORE SHOES)

Cheerful Target Employee: Well, I know we had some BIG SIZES, let me check!


Hi, I know my (and my poor, poor sister's) feet are big. 11.5 is not a dainty shoe size. But seriously. There's just no need for that.

Also! Did you notice? I have a new domain name!! This only took about 4 hours to do, as I soon discovered that EVERY SINGLE DOMAIN NAME ON THE INTERNET IS NOW TAKEN. I was even going to go with "jennlovesphil.com" because I DO, but even that was already claimed (congrats to Jennifer and Phillip Friday of Illinois on their recent wedding, by the way-the pictures are just gorgeous!). Google had some good suggestions for me, though. I'm still wondering if I should have gone with www.pongqueen.com, but I think I made the right decision.

As a parting gift, I leave with two pictures of myself from a few months ago (I know! You're welcome). I just figured out how to add effects and do fun things with pictures on my Super Fancy Mac, even though I still don't know what I'm doing, other than moving things around and it makes the picture look fancy. We can now add this to the growing List Of Things I Know How To Do On My Super Fancy Mac That I've Had Since January:
1. Turn it on
2. Connect to the Internet
3. Open iTunes
4. CHANGE COLORS OF PICTURES WAHOO!!
Ugggggh, stupid, stupid fake bangs



Candy cigarette, kids. Because smoking kills, but everyone knows that it LOOKS really, really cool.

No comments: