Sunday, July 06, 2008

I Love Desperation

You guys, I am SO UPSET with myself right now :(

I finished my summer thesis design class a week ago. It basically consisted of me writing my entire thesis proposal. So I had to commit to a topic. And I was happy about my topic, I felt good about it. I felt like it was important, something worth studying. Until tonight. Tonight, fair readers, I came upon something in the media truly worth devoting a year of my life to researching.

Tonight I witnessed the wonder that is Vh1's I Love Money.

There's nothing much to say about this gem. I can't even mock it, because the show is so brilliantly self aware that it makes fun of itself flawlessly. I can do no better. Except to say hey, Midget Mac? You have too much self-respect to put on a bathing suit for thirty seconds, but you'll compete on national television for the chlamydia-laced affections of Flava Flav's rejected paramour? Nice.

No comments: