Friday, August 08, 2008

"Who Is That Making Jenn Gag?"

So, ok. Maybe I'm SLIGHTLY jaded and a LITTLE cynical. Maybe I look at the world differently than most people, or maybe I'm just cold and heartless. Who's to say. HOWEVER, I stand by my assertion that this website is one of the most disturbing and ridiculous things I've ever come across in my 25 years of coming across things.

Entitled "Who Is That With Jeremy?", this blog features some random toddler whose parents have decided it was a super idea to drag him all around the world to pose with "famous" people (let's just say that some of the folks pictured with little Jeremy are slightly less than A-List). The best part about this is that Jeremy is quickly growing, as those damn babies tend to do, so now the parents are forcing a sizable kid on these celebs, who, unaccustomed to carrying their own children, let along someone else's, tend to hold him by the armpits and look uncomfortable.

No comments: