Monday, October 16, 2006

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels...

These are a few of my favorite things!

Favorite Flavor


Favorite Coconut Soap


Favorite Monument


Favorite George Harrison (30-something, post Beatles George)

Favorite Flowers (calla lillies, but no one has ever given them to me EVER!)


( ok, not my all-time favorite perfume but it was discontinued and then I found it on Grand Cayman so I'm kind of in love with it all over again)


Favorite Beatles Album/Favorite Creepy Album Cover


Orbit Sweet Mint, Favorite Gum



Favorite Smell, And Favorite Way To Avoid Skin That Looks Like A Coach Bag


Favorite Piece Of Crap SUV


Favorite Substitute Teacher


Favorite Badass Guitar God


Favorite Brother


Favorite Makeup-less Photo Of Myself (And The Only One That Will Ever See The Light Of Day)




Favorite Drink (Margarita, rocks NOT frozen, and sometimes I just crave the salt)


1 comment:

Samantha Wolov said...

saw this, thought of you:

http://contemporaryposters.com/poster.php?number=1281