Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Most of all you've got to hide it from the kids*

Dear Cute 19/20-ish Looking Guy Working In The DVD Section Of Best Buy,
I don't care how cute you are, you "ma'am-ed" me 4 times so if you're expecting me to flirt back when you tease me about my lack of technological knowledge, you will be waiting forever.

THANKS JERK
Love,
Jenn

I am TWENTY-THREE. I am NOT A MA'AM. NO NO NO. DOES THIS LOOK LIKE A MA'AM, I MEAN SERIOUSLY I HAVE THE FACE OF A 12 YEAR OLD HALF THE TIME:
NO, THAT IS NOT A MA'AM. THAT IS A HOT MESS WHO MIGHT CONSIDER SOME EYE-MAKEUP AND POSSIBLY A COMB SOME TIME IN HER LIFE, BUT NOT A MA'AM.



In other breaking news, I am stressed out and too busy to do anything. That is shocking, totally new information! I am never stressed! Never complaining about my lack of free time! I am also sad about James Brown, maybe even too sad to blog about it (but if you don't know how important he was to music, to our country during an extremely fragile and tense time racially and socially, etc. then I feel sad for you and PLEASE learn about him). But it did make me think that I need some kind of grandiose nickname, a la Godfather of Soul. The Second Cousin of Mayhem, perhaps?
*Get the reference? I AM AN OLD LADY, a "Mrs. Robinson", if you will...
ETA: UM, just got a CNN alert that President Ford just died. I don't know what's sadder, the fact that he died or the fact that I know basically nothing about him. Except that Squeaky Fromme (or however one might chose to spell her name) tried to kill him (do you see me with the pop culture knowledge?? Do you SEE me?!?! I don't know a damn thing about his presidency, but I know which member of the Manson family tried to off him).

No comments: