Friday, December 08, 2006

Nothing's gonna change my world...

TRUE STORY, this morning I woke up singing "Instant Karma". I didn't even realize it was the 8th. As is obvious, my life right now is not quite so Beatles-saturated as it was this time last year. But let's pay our respects regardless, shall we?





And we all shine on



Like the moon and the stars and the sun


Yeah we all shine on

On and on and on on and on
Why in the world are we here

Surely not to live in pain and fear

Why on earth are you there

When you're everywhere

Come and get your share

Well we all shine on

Like the moon and the stars and the sun

Yeah we all shine on

Come on and on and on on on





And now that I've brought you all down, here's the kicker...


What's a few less creative geniuses in the world as long as we've got our right to bear arms, am I right? I pass the NRA headquarters on my way to and from work, I think I'll crank up some Lennon when I'm stuck in front of it in traffic tonight.

No comments: