Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm allergic to my life

I say this because I sneezed approx. 34 times yesterday. That can't be a good sign.

I also saw two movies this past weekend.

#1-Perfume: The Story of a Murderer
So this is a movie about some French dude with a supernatural sense of smell who works as a perfumer and then totally loses his damn mind and starts killing women. The ironic part about this was that I was so congested during the entire movie that I couldn't smell anything. You know how watching a movie about food makes you hungry? All that I wanted to do was smell something nice while I watched this, and yet I could not. I spent like 45 minutes with my nose pressed against the inside of my wrist, trying to smell my perfume, but to no avail. Probably the lowest point of the movie was right after the guy killed the first woman, and I turned to Natalie (um, if there's a terrible movie to see, who else would I be seeing it with?) and said "is it weird that I still kind of want to make out with him?" He was cute, ya'll. Note: later I discovered that the reason I wanted to kiss that cute serial murderer who seemed really familiar was because he played Keith Richards in the movie Stoned, which was terrible, but he was cute in that as well.

#2-Notes on a Scandal
Let's put "seeing Dame Judi Dench naked in a bath" on the list of things I could have lived with never seeing. I think that's all I have to say about that.

Tell me this is not the cutest serial killer ( who looks like vintage Keith Richards) of your life.

No comments: