Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Gold medal in crazy

So I'm a liiiiiiiitle concerned. Everyone knows that once the D-listers catch on to a trend, the next stop is a shelf in K-Mart and then you have old ladies in Duluth wearing knock-off Uggs and it's just a disaster (I don't know why Duluth-I think a better question would be why NOT Duluth?). So imagine my dismay when I discovered that OLYMPIAN Oksana Baiul had opted to copy Sienna Miller's trouser-less control garment style:





Wasn't she the one who ended up winning the gold the year of the Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan fiasco? Yeah, I think she wore hot-pink feathers that year. We should have taken it as a sign of things to come. Do you think that Tonya later befriended her in an effort to maybe steal her medal? Because, seriously, that bleach job is straight up Harding style.

She looks like Bridget Jones' slutty Ukrainian sister. My brain can't even pick one thing to be disgusted at. Between the tummy-flattening undergarment, the sparkly black training bra, and the hideous puke-pink heels with ankle-straps, I just can't-OH MY SWEET GOD, IS SHE WEARING POLKA-DOTTED WHITE SPANDEX BIKE SHORTS? I'm definitely going with the polka-dotted white spandex bike shorts.

No comments: