Saturday, February 10, 2007

HELL TO THE YES


Everyone knew about this announcement, but I still got excited when I saw the official story on CNN. I am a big Obama fan. Big, big, big. I don't necessarily dislike Hilary (in fact, I don't really understand why she inspires such hate), but she's just like every other Democratic presidential hopeful since Clinton; boring, uninspired, and just the lesser of two evils. But I love Obama.


A year ago I was saying that the Democratic nominee in 2008 had to be someone really, really moderate and safe, preferably Southern-basically Mark Warner. Because it really felt like the Democrats had to win at all cost in '08 just to save us from the pit of burning hell-fire that this troop of idiots has led us into. But after the mid-term elections, I feel better about giving the nomination to someone who could be more of a long-shot, but might actually be great, instead of just the guy who sucks the least in the room.


Plus, he's hot.

1 comment:

jenn said...

SHUT UP, is she working for him????I ran into her randomly at Little 5 last year (how crazy is that, out of the 8 bajillion people who go to b-town for that-I think that God felt sorry for me and wanted to remind me of the time when the cool kids were still at IU), tell her that I said hi if you talk to her!