Sunday, April 22, 2007

I blame the mafia's little-known tacky sculpture division for this

I suppose that if you live anywhere else on the planet, then the following license place would not give you pause. However, when you're stuck behind it in rush-hour traffic a mere mile away from the White House, it is cause for concern...

I mean, I know it's not THE Cheneys (although I'm sure that they too are fans of West Springfield Spartan cheerleading), but still. Oh, also! Speaking of the Beltway! WERE ANY OF YOU JERKS PLANNING ON TELLING ME THAT THE ENTRANCE FOR 395 TOWARDS WASHINGTON CHANGED FROM A LEFT EXIT TO A RIGHT EXIT? When did this happen?!?! I have enough trouble getting to D.C. without VDOT or whoever authorized such a change messing with my universe.

After taking that picture off my phone, I decided to unload a few other choice images that I have been snapping lately. Behold!

My new most loathed bumper sticker. The position was previously held by the one that I've seen everywhere lately that reads "I'd rather go hunting with Dick Cheney than driving with Ted Kennedy." First of all, Ted Kennedy is a senator. A senator's deadly car accident from BEFORE I WAS EVEN BORN-NAY, BEFORE MY PARENTS WERE OF LEGAL DRIVING AGE) is not funnier than the VICE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHOOTING AN OLD MAN IN THE FACE. It's just not. But no, this sticker is far grosser. Basically this guy is saying "instead of being appreciative of hybrids and the fact that they are helping off-set the environmental damage being put out by my SUV, I will make fun of them because they aren't as cool as my bad-ass Nissan." I'm fairly certain that the type of person who would put this on his car sports one during election season that says "voting is gay" or something of the like. Also, they make hybrid SUV's, you ass.

I'm an imaginative person, and I'm hard-pressed to think of a worse way to go than Fergie killing you with her "sexy". I don't know for a fact, but I'm willing to bet it has something to do with blunt-force trauma, possibly utilizing her "humps", and that makes me want to throw up a little bit.

You know what's missing from the new unbelievably over-priced condos in Fair Lakes? Giant horse heads made of marble. NOW they're classy.

No comments: